For high school students facing up to the financial toll a college education can take on a family,... Read More
US Tech Giants Exhibit at Forum for Education in Saudi Arabia
Companies from the U.S. displayed their educational expertise and innovation at Saudi Arabia’s International Exhibition and Forum for Education.
Ten United States companies including computer and software giants Microsoft, Apple, Google and Intel displayed their educational expertise at the second International Exhibition and Forum for Education, which saw more than 150 exhibitors and 30 experts in education over 5 days.
With around 50,000 visitors a day, the Exhibition gave the Forum visitors distinctive impressions, and received considerable praise.
Intel used the forum to demonstrate its strategies that are aimed at strengthening the spread and access of technology, utilization of technology in Education and build knowledge-based economies across the world.
Intel is pursuing various initiatives to enable teachers and students with the 21st century learning skills necessary to adapt and flourish in today’s economy.
The Middle East is an important marketplace for these companies, as Patrick Beiruty, Education Business Development Manager at Apple Middle East, confirmed.
Apple participates in the Exhibition as a Flagship partner, which produces and releases applications based on Apple programming languages, reflecting the company’s interest in modern educational methods.
Microsoft’s booth at the exhibition showed the various educational solutions offered by the company, including educational activities and student, teacher, school administration and parent observations and comments on the educational progress of each individual student.
“Organizers of the Microsoft booth think that investment in education assumes paramount importance in the KSA.
“In recent years, Microsoft has invested in the Kingdom, and played a major role in the development of information technology infrastructure providing support to government bodies, educational corporations and institutions, and NGOs.”
Google was also involved, looking to market its latest innovative programs that allow students to assist each other with their homework.
In a lawsuit filed in federal court, New York City parents and activists are arguing that the high... Read More
A massive online open course about one of the biggest providers of massive online open courses?... Read More
Researchers are expecting a surge in the number of students educated at home by their parents over... Read More
Plan your career as an educator using our free online datacase of useful information.
- Select a City Subject
- Biology Schools in Alameda
- Biology Schools in Azusa
- Biology Schools in Camarillo
- Biology Schools in Culver City
- Biology Schools in Huntington Beach
- Biology Schools in Joshua Tree
- Biology Schools in Long Beach
- Biology Schools in Los Angeles
- Biology Schools in Marysville
- Biology Schools in Mission Viejo
- Biology Schools in Modesto
- Biology Schools in Napa
- Biology Schools in National City
- Biology Schools in Orange
- Biology Schools in Oxnard
- Biology Schools in Pittsburg
- Biology Schools in Pleasant Hill
- Biology Schools in Porterville
- Biology Schools in San Diego
- Biology Schools in San Jacinto
- Biology Schools in Santa Cruz
- Biology Schools in Seaside
- Biology Schools in Sylmar
- Biology Schools in Taft
- Biology Schools in Ventura
- Biology Schools in Weed
- Biology Schools in Woodland Hills
- Graphic Design Schools in Evansville
- Graphic Design Schools in Fort Wayne
- Graphic Design Schools in Indianapolis
- Graphic Design Schools in Marion
- Graphic Design Schools in Oakland City
- Graphic Design Schools in Vincennes
- Graphic Design Schools in West Lafayette
- Graphic Design Schools in Winona Lake