Some Illegal Immigrant reasons why the U.S. and states are entering bankruptcy…
Peter Stern – Here are some of the reasons, how we are wasting our tax dollars and not providing jobs and other boosts to the economy FOR American citizens.
It’s easy to dismiss individual programs that benefit non-citizens until they’re put together and this picture emerges. Someone did a lot of research to put together all of this data. Often these programs are buried within other programs making them difficult to find.
A Real Eye Opener
WHY is the USA going BANKRUPT?
You think the war in Iraq was costing us too much? Read this:
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. It is only a part of the problem. Many issues focus on our illegal immigrant problems. It is NOT racist. It is REALITY.
I hope the following 12 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I also have included the URL’s for verification of all the following facts…
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born
children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social
services by the American taxpayers.
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html, While researching some of the broken links on this email I found this article with all this stated and links plus a couple more and all links work so visit the link below if it is easier but please notice some of these date back to 2006 and we have only gotten worse, this email started at least 7/7/2010 itself) Adding this one: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html There is also a blog at the end of this very well done article and both sides are stated but all come to same conclusion, like it or not, it is costing the U.S. money. Better to get control of this situation and allow others to come here but only LEGALLY!
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.
Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.
The total cost is a whopping $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS Â A YEAR AND IF YOU’RE LIKE ME, HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; it is $ 338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.
Enter your email to subscribe to daily Education News!
- Education Technology
- Teachers Unions
- Charter Schools
- California Education
- Education Research
- Online Education
- New York Education
- UK Education
- STEM Education
- School Choice
- Cost of College
- Education Funding
- New York City Schools
- Julia Steiny
- Florida Education
- Education Reform
- Parent Involvement
- Texas Education
- Los Angeles Schools
- Math Education
- C. M. Rubin
- Obama Administration
- Chicago Schools
- 2012 Election
- Pennsylvania Education
- New Jersey Education
- Tennessee Education
- UK Higher Education
- Teacher Training
- Early Childhood Education
- College Admissions
- Louisiana Education
- School Health
- Ohio Education
- Teacher Evaluations
- Illinois Education
- Arne Duncan
- UK Politics
- Michigan Education
Plan your career as an educator using our free online datacase of useful information.
- Select a State Subject
- Human Resources Schools in South Carolina
- Law Schools in New York
- Public Health Schools in Michigan
- Select a City Subject
- Human Resources Schools in Anderson
- Human Resources Schools in Central
- Human Resources Schools in Clemson
- Human Resources Schools in Columbia
- Human Resources Schools in Gaffney
- Human Resources Schools in Greenville
- Human Resources Schools in Orangeburg
- Law Schools in Auburn
- Law Schools in Brentwood
- Law Schools in Bronx
- Law Schools in Buffalo
- Law Schools in Delhi
- Law Schools in Dobbs Ferry
- Law Schools in Dryden
- Law Schools in Flushing
- Law Schools in Hamburg
- Law Schools in Jamestown
- Law Schools in Johnstown
- Law Schools in New Rochelle
- Law Schools in Nyack
- Law Schools in Old Westbury
- Law Schools in Orchard Park
- Law Schools in Oswego
- Law Schools in Potsdam
- Law Schools in Poughkeepsie
- Law Schools in Queensbury
- Law Schools in Rego Park
- Law Schools in Sanborn
- Law Schools in Suffern
- Law Schools in Utica
- Public Health Schools in Adrian
- Public Health Schools in Ann Arbor
- Public Health Schools in Battle Creek
- Public Health Schools in Bloomfield Hills
- Public Health Schools in Centreville
- Public Health Schools in Dearborn
- Public Health Schools in Detroit
- Public Health Schools in East Lansing
- Public Health Schools in Flint
- Public Health Schools in Marquette
- Public Health Schools in Mount Pleasant
- Public Health Schools in Ypsilanti