Bullying — an Agenda
10.27.10 – Donna Garner – For some time, many of us have been warning America about Kevin Jennings who was Obama and Arne Duncan’s choice at the U. S. Department of Education for the position of Assistant Deputy Secretary for Safe and Drug-Free Schools.
Jennings is the founder of Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) and was the director until 2008. GLSEN is the organization that was responsible for transporting public school students during the school day (March 25, 2000) to a conference where they were taught about “fisting.” (To find out what this disgusting term means, please go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisting .) GLSEN is also the organization behind the Day of Silence in the public schools.
Kevin Jennings promotes homosexuality in K-12 and is doing so under the guise of the “bullying” curriculum that is permeating our public schools.
Today’s article (posted below) shows how the Obama administration is deliberately taking the Title IX federal law and distorting the verbiage to include gender identity.
Title IX does not include gender identity; it says that harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, or disability violates the federal civil rights laws. The Obama administration, however, has taken it upon themselves to include lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender under the word “sex.”
Now the Obama administration is threatening public school educators with the USDOE’s misinterpretation of the Title IX law and making educators fear prosecution unless they promote the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) lifestyle as normal.
Yes, all students should be taught to treat others with dignity; and bullying is a terrible problem. But forcing students to accept a perverse lifestyle that leads students into sexually transmitted diseases and early death is not something that schools should be advocating.
Tolerance is a good thing to teach students, but educators should not be intimidated into forcing students to accept perversity.
Please go to my article entitled “What Is the Centers for Disease Control?” published on 10.23.10 in which I lay out the disturbing data on the increase of HIV among young men ages 13 to 24 years:
From 2005-2008…Most (74%) diagnoses of HIV infection in adults and adolescents were in males. Among males diagnosed with HIV infection from 2005-2008, 70% were attributed to male-to-male sexual contact. The percentage of diagnosed HIV infections attributed to male-to-male sexual contact was even larger (85%) among males aged 13 to 24 years. http://www.educationnews.org/breaking_news/health/101841.html )
Knowing that the Obama administration is sending its 10-page LGBT-supportive document to “all public and private schools, colleges, and universities, including the country’s 15,000 school superintendents” should justifiably make concerned parents furious and should give them an extra reason to get out and vote on Nov. 2, 2010.
We simply must send the liberal Democrats home and replace them with conservative candidates who honor traditional marriage, healthy lifestyles, and the right of parents to rear their children to believe in normal sexual relations within the sanctity of marriage.
Once we have achieved victory on Nov. 2, 2010, we can turn our efforts to sending Obama, his appointees, his czars, and his administration back home in 2012.
Fed to schools: Law requires actions against bullying
Enter your email to subscribe to daily Education News!
- Education Technology
- Online Education
- California Education
- Charter Schools
- Teachers Unions
- Education Research
- New York Education
- School Choice
- Education Funding
- STEM Education
- UK Education
- Parent Involvement
- Cost of College
- New York City Schools
- Common Core
- Florida Education
- Julia Steiny
- Texas Education
- School Health
- Math Education
- Los Angeles Schools
- Education Reform
- Pennsylvania Education
- Obama Administration
- Louisiana Education
- Chicago Schools
- College Admissions
- Online Courses
- New Jersey Education
- Teacher Training
- Ohio Education
- C. M. Rubin
- Tennessee Education
- Health Education
- Early Childhood Education
- UK Higher Education
- Massachusetts Education
- Illinois Education
- 2012 Election
- Teacher Evaluation
- Michigan Education
Plan your career as an educator using our free online datacase of useful information.
- Select a State Subject
- Business Schools in Maryland
- Information Technology Schools in North Carolina
- Select a City Subject
- Business Schools in Annapolis
- Business Schools in Arnold
- Business Schools in Baltimore
- Business Schools in Bel Air
- Business Schools in Beltsville
- Business Schools in Bethesda
- Business Schools in Bowie
- Business Schools in Chestertown
- Business Schools in College Park
- Business Schools in Columbia
- Business Schools in Cumberland
- Business Schools in Emmitsburg
- Business Schools in Frederick
- Business Schools in Frostburg
- Business Schools in Hagerstown
- Business Schools in La Plata
- Business Schools in Laurel
- Business Schools in McHenry
- Business Schools in North East
- Business Schools in Princess Anne
- Business Schools in Rockville
- Business Schools in Salisbury
- Business Schools in Stevenson
- Business Schools in Suitland
- Business Schools in Takoma Park
- Business Schools in Towson
- Business Schools in Westminster
- Business Schools in Wye Mills
- Information Technology Schools in Clinton
- Information Technology Schools in Graham
- Information Technology Schools in Kenansville
- Information Technology Schools in Rocky Mount